I Love Food

The author is a food lover.
Message: I've grown up to love and appreciate the food laid out in front of me. My family members love food as much as I do. Its just a pity that my appetite is not as big as theirs. But I do manage to eat a lot when there's really really good food. I love all kinds of cuisine but have a soft spot for anything spicy. I cook for myself when I have the time. I bake for my family. And sometimes its perfect, sometimes its not. I'm not a professional chef, but I do love cooking. The aroma flowing out of the kitchen door is always the best, whereas the aroma coming out of the toilet door after a satisfying meal is not my favourite. There's so much more to know about me. Guess you're just going to have to find out. More about me.

It's Chinese Take Out Time

I decided to have this food blog to honor all the yummylicious food. You can visit my non-food blog here

Adventures With Chopsticks

Lemon custard pudding cake
Chu Kiok Chou
A little about my cravings.
Proud
Undeniably the best dinner ever
Have a cuppa'
Yum Yum

Take Out Boxes

July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
March 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
April 2009
May 2009

Fortune Cookies


Sunday, August 12, 2007

House of Sudanese food
I went to this place last week. The day before John went back to Singapore. Its located in KLCC. On the same level as Kinokuniya and located next to Little Penang Kafe. This Sudanese food is not food from Sudan, Africa. Sudanese refers to a group of Indonesian food... Don't know how to phrase it, but you get what I mean... right?


Very creative menu actually. My own problem was that the menu had very little items on it.
My mum enjoying the appetizer. It was those bitter chips. Bel (in red) and Julz (in black.. my shirt btw!) messing around with themselves. hahaha, Bel ignoring Julz

Jacobson snapping a picture... of actually the poser monkeys, Julz and Bel

Daddy. hahahaha =P candid ROCKS!

Jacobson. You ask him to smile he gives you an ugly one. You take a pic of him candidly and its a good pic... This is one of those good smiles he gives. (if not the only)

The Mango Salad. Not my favourite because of the peanuts. I hate peanuts. (or any kind of nuts)

The grilled sotong. Not bad la. I only had one small piece.

This dish, I recommend. Its tofu and egg. Although the sauce has nuts, I just eat the tofu part and its great

The grilled fish. Not bad. Its fresh, but a bit sweet for me and too black for my liking.. Didn't really like it. but I did enjoy the freshness

Ah, the curry chicken. Not that awesome.


I wouldn't really recommend this place. But if you're feeling like something different. Try it.

The ambiance if quite nice. Food is reasonable. Service a bit slow but they were nice.. And do not order their barley, unless you like it really sweet.

My review...

Food - 6/10
Ambiance - 7.5/10
Service - 7.5/10


PS: I was shocked my parents wanted to go there, and said the food was good. Not my favourite.

PSS: Currently on a search for GOOD AUTHENTIC ITALIAN food. and good Lamb Chop. =P

The Guilty Princess fumbled with chopsticks @ 7:46 PM | 1 has delicate hands

1 has delicate hands
<$BlogItemAuthorNickname$> had a patient mind and asked...

i love house of sundanese food! but maybe that's because i love sundanese food. my relatives own the restaurant franchise in jb so i eat there for free when i'm there.

August 16, 2007 at 8:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Go Back and Watch me Fumble