I Love Food

The author is a food lover.
Message: I've grown up to love and appreciate the food laid out in front of me. My family members love food as much as I do. Its just a pity that my appetite is not as big as theirs. But I do manage to eat a lot when there's really really good food. I love all kinds of cuisine but have a soft spot for anything spicy. I cook for myself when I have the time. I bake for my family. And sometimes its perfect, sometimes its not. I'm not a professional chef, but I do love cooking. The aroma flowing out of the kitchen door is always the best, whereas the aroma coming out of the toilet door after a satisfying meal is not my favourite. There's so much more to know about me. Guess you're just going to have to find out. More about me.

It's Chinese Take Out Time

I decided to have this food blog to honor all the yummylicious food. You can visit my non-food blog here

Adventures With Chopsticks

Mamak Mee Goreng
House of Sudanese food
Lemon custard pudding cake
Chu Kiok Chou
A little about my cravings.
Proud
Undeniably the best dinner ever
Have a cuppa'
Yum Yum

Take Out Boxes

July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
March 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
April 2009
May 2009

Fortune Cookies


Friday, August 17, 2007

Dinner at Chilis
Just came back from Chilis. Actually wanted to go to Delicious at Bangsar Village as recommended by Mei Jean. But then... scared of the traffic around the area (you know la, Saturday night... Telawi. NO NO!) and also not that familiar with the place. So decided on Chilis

As you people probably already know, Chilis is a good place to eat. Fabulous!

I went with my family. My dad is in East Malaysia for a business trip, and John's in Singapore studying his butt off (good job!) hehe. So I went with my siblings and mum, also my aunt.

Here are the dishes we ordered! and some other random pictures.

Snap a picture just before he dug into his Cheesy Pizza

Whilst waiting for her food, she plays with the Kids activity book thing that they provide for KIDS - not 14 year olds right? haha

Camera-shy. Enjoying her Chili. Which she didn't really enjoy. Didn't eat it. I dont eat beef.

My mum got the Triple Play, which came with the Southwestern Eggrolls. Ahhh, its DELICIOUS!!! And you top it off with the pale green sauce/dip they give. Absolutely yummy! *getting fat already!* (malu)

My dish, the chicken fajitas... Forgot the exact name. My mum already took one piece. So colourful. I like it!

Julz's Lamb Shank. Really good! Would have preferred black pepper sauce. But its good, gravy was nice.

Bel's Mushroom Jack. And her Chili. See her la. Order this and that. SO much food. Even I felt full just looking at it. She didn't finish it all. What a waste! Hope its a lesson for her la.

Jacobson's pizza. Not that good. According to my mum. I didn't taste it. Ah, it was in the Kid's menu la.

This my friends, is TO DIE FOR!!!! Molten Chocolate Cake. Something like that. I think that's the exact name. Its absolutely FANTASTIC!!!

Ok, there's the cake. And its warm. There's vanilla ice-cream on the top, which is coated with chocolate. And around the cake is chocolate sauce. You cut into the cake, and melted chocolate oozes out. Cut a small piece of the cake, and put it into your mouth.... WARM!!!!!!! CHOCOLATEY!!! and absolutely HEAVEN! Cut deeper into the cake, take a piece, with a little ice-cream. I'M DEFINITELY IN HEAVEN! Out of all the dishes, I loved this the most. I'm a sucker... BIG TIME sucker for desserts. I was so full after the main course, but when this came, I couldn't resist! And its BIG too. Jacobson, Julz and myself shared this. We wanted more!!!

Just to prove how good it was. Jacobson was scraping the plate clean. Would have told him to lick the plate. Lol

Julz enjoying it.





Ok ok, my ratings for Chilis is going to be spoilt... mainly because of the dessert. :P hehehe. IF a place has good... or rather awesome dessert, the ratings are higher.

Ambience - 9/10
Food - 10/10
Service - 8/10

The Guilty Princess fumbled with chopsticks @ 9:40 PM | 0 has delicate hands