I Love Food

The author is a food lover.
Message: I've grown up to love and appreciate the food laid out in front of me. My family members love food as much as I do. Its just a pity that my appetite is not as big as theirs. But I do manage to eat a lot when there's really really good food. I love all kinds of cuisine but have a soft spot for anything spicy. I cook for myself when I have the time. I bake for my family. And sometimes its perfect, sometimes its not. I'm not a professional chef, but I do love cooking. The aroma flowing out of the kitchen door is always the best, whereas the aroma coming out of the toilet door after a satisfying meal is not my favourite. There's so much more to know about me. Guess you're just going to have to find out. More about me.

It's Chinese Take Out Time

I decided to have this food blog to honor all the yummylicious food. You can visit my non-food blog here

Adventures With Chopsticks

Donut Empire
Food food CREAM PUFFS!
FOOD! (Japanese Edition!)
Fit for a King
My Chili
Palace of the Golden Horses - Carousel
Meiji Chocolate
Stuffed Chicken
Lemon Grass Cafe, Shangri-La
Have you ever!?!?

Take Out Boxes

July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
March 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
April 2009
May 2009

Fortune Cookies


Sunday, May 11, 2008

More Food! Actually Hot Chocolate!
My first encounter with hot chocolate was quite awhile back. When I was 12 or 14 or in between or younger? Can't really remember, but I know it was long ago. I was in New Zealand the first time I had hot chocolate. And it was from a... vending machine! at a motel we stayed in. LOL! I put in one New Zealand Dollar, put the styrafoam cup in place and hit a button. And swoosh, this lovely brown chocolate smelling liquid gushes out from the machine. Take a plastic stirrer and stir, and drink. And in the process, burn my tongue. It was so good, so burn the tongue! hahaha. Everyday at the motel, I'll have two cups before I sleep and maybe one or two in the day, depending if I have loose change or not. But it was YUMMY!

And after that first time, I was always on the lookout for instant hot chocolate. And they never turned out that good. I've tried the Cadbury one and it sucked! And I've tried a few others, but FINALLY I've found one. One that's worth my money.

And I only had one packet/sachet. Which SUCKED! but I found it by luck! It was sitting in the cabinet, in a canister together with all the 3-in-1 coffee and tea bags. *ahem* we've A LOT collected from the hotels we stay at and the lounges at the airports we go to* So I was looking for a Milo 3-in-1 because I was lazy to dish out Milo powder from the big tin, and condensed milk (YUM YUM!) but we didn't have any. Then I saw this... and I was like..WHY not. It could be nice.

AND IT WAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My dad god it from Germany! Must be from his hotel room, or the lounge at the Germany Airport. Because you CANNOT find this here. Well, haven't searched high and low for it yet.

I present to you, the best Instant Hot Chocolate so far.... *drum roll*

The Good Stuff. Have you seen it before in M'sia? TELL ME!!!

Now, how to prepare? SIMPLE!


1. Open packet and pour contents out into mug.

2. Add hot water. (not too much, just enough so that there are no clumps)

3. Stir! and taste. If too thick or sweet, add a little water. And stir. THEN DRINK IT UP! SAVOUR ITTTTTTTT!


Too bad I haven't found it in Malaysia yet. If not, that's your birthday presents people! hahaha. ;) Just messing. Anyway, its good stuff.

I leave you with a... camwhored picture! LOL! Toodles


Labels:


The Guilty Princess fumbled with chopsticks @ 1:01 PM | 0 has delicate hands