I Love Food

The author is a food lover.
Message: I've grown up to love and appreciate the food laid out in front of me. My family members love food as much as I do. Its just a pity that my appetite is not as big as theirs. But I do manage to eat a lot when there's really really good food. I love all kinds of cuisine but have a soft spot for anything spicy. I cook for myself when I have the time. I bake for my family. And sometimes its perfect, sometimes its not. I'm not a professional chef, but I do love cooking. The aroma flowing out of the kitchen door is always the best, whereas the aroma coming out of the toilet door after a satisfying meal is not my favourite. There's so much more to know about me. Guess you're just going to have to find out. More about me.

It's Chinese Take Out Time

I decided to have this food blog to honor all the yummylicious food. You can visit my non-food blog here

Adventures With Chopsticks

FOOD! (Japanese Edition!)
Fit for a King
My Chili
Palace of the Golden Horses - Carousel
Meiji Chocolate
Stuffed Chicken
Lemon Grass Cafe, Shangri-La
Have you ever!?!?
Blue Italian and Seafood Restaurant
Piccolo Mondo

Take Out Boxes

July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
March 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
April 2009
May 2009

Fortune Cookies


Thursday, May 8, 2008

Food food CREAM PUFFS!
I had cream puffs a few days back. It was SO good! It was FRESH, and not warm and yucky, but cool and just the right temperature. A lower temperature than your mouth and not too cold like ice.

YUMMY!


Ohhhh, the lovely lovely lovely LOVELY THING! It was soft and.... AWESOME! Whoever invented them is a GENIUS!

Yum! Take a bite. Look at all that custard/cream (whatever you wish!). That lovely, soft, light yellow substance. YUMMY!

One more bite. The TEMPTATION!

Uh-Oh! I'm always so clumsy with yummy food.


DELICIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Why does it have to FINISH!?!?!?! argh!

Guilty as charged! Had three cream puffs *shy away*


GOOD GOOD GOOOOOOOD! Yummy. Btw, someone got them for me. =) But it was good. And I love them.

And today, Bel and Julz went to the orthodontist. And then went to Citrus Park/ OUG Plaza. And got DONUTS! from Donut Empire. Oooooooooo, soooo good! I had 2 and a half donuts. Hehehe. One cinnamon one, one Coco-Pops one and half of a coffee creamed one. The cinnamon was the best!!! Coco-Pops was... not nice. and the coffee creamed one... I'm not a fan of creamed coffee. But I enjoyed it, because the pastry was GOOD! And and and!!! Dunkin Donut is a rip off. Its not nice!

I WANT KRISPY KREME!!! They should open one in Malaysia!!!!!!! ARGH! I wanna go Jakarta! The one place in South East Asia they have a branch... JAKARTA!!!!!!!!! SIGH! Singapore or KUALA LUMPUR la!!! Don't have to take a flight what... =P Hehehehe

Labels:


The Guilty Princess fumbled with chopsticks @ 12:28 AM | 0 has delicate hands