I Love Food

The author is a food lover.
Message: I've grown up to love and appreciate the food laid out in front of me. My family members love food as much as I do. Its just a pity that my appetite is not as big as theirs. But I do manage to eat a lot when there's really really good food. I love all kinds of cuisine but have a soft spot for anything spicy. I cook for myself when I have the time. I bake for my family. And sometimes its perfect, sometimes its not. I'm not a professional chef, but I do love cooking. The aroma flowing out of the kitchen door is always the best, whereas the aroma coming out of the toilet door after a satisfying meal is not my favourite. There's so much more to know about me. Guess you're just going to have to find out. More about me.

It's Chinese Take Out Time

I decided to have this food blog to honor all the yummylicious food. You can visit my non-food blog here

Adventures With Chopsticks

Stuffed Chicken
Lemon Grass Cafe, Shangri-La
Have you ever!?!?
Blue Italian and Seafood Restaurant
Piccolo Mondo
Malaysian Food
Jogoya & Spaghetti
Dinner at Jogoya
Dinner at Chilis
Mamak Mee Goreng

Take Out Boxes

July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
March 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
April 2009
May 2009

Fortune Cookies


Thursday, September 27, 2007

Meiji Chocolate
Before I start, there's an update in my food blog. =D

Anyway, I'm about to go on and on about the wonder of Meiji White Chocolate. And behold, my super power. I can make anyone's mouth water. I swear! I'm not kidding. Be it my words you read, or the words coming out of my mouth. I can make your mouth water, and that, I am NOT KIDDING! (Behold my powers! Wahhahahaha, maybe not now. that I'll leave to another post)

You must be wondering... why is this chocolate thingy not in my food blog? Well, it WILL BE! Just hold on a moment. It will be there, but its also here because I'm about to show you how stupid/idiotic/cheeky/naughty/sly my lil brother is.

One lovely piece from the big bar.

The whole thing before its opened. On my lovely NEW(!!!) white Nike tote bag. The one and only I have. I'm in love with Nike's tote bags la!!!

You may INDULGE. I did. I only ate one row in one particular day. And nicely re-wrapped the remaining of the bar. hell, there was A LOT! There was more than one-sixteenth left... A LOT MORE!!! So I kept it in my bag for later (or rather, another day).


I decided to be nice to my little brother and decided to give him some chocolate after... two days. I was savoring the chocolate. Anticipation! Holding back, so that I can slowly enjoy it and not feel so guilty.... (Fat la! hehe)

So I hand him the remaining of what was left.... Its practically the WHOLE thing, minus the first row. I hand it to him whilst watching TV. I was so into the TV programme, and I guess he was too. And then when there was an advertisement. I turned over to my little brother and saw him doing this....

He bloody scrunched up the wrapper and was throwing it up and down. I swear!!! I didn't shout at him, only UNTIL after I took the picture. =P Grrr! MY CHOCOLATE =(

The insides of my bag. hehe For the bloody fun of it la

I took the wrapper back and asked, "why you finish all?" his replied, "I dont know, you give it to me to eat so I finish it." soooo damn geram. Wanted to cucuk him with a big big needle. My chocolate...in him tummy. GRRR

So I decided to keep the wrapper for memory sakes. The time when Jacobson CONNED MEEEE!!! ='(

My sad sad face.

And yes, to prove my point, and remember why I'm actually keeping the wrapper... I wrote on it.



My lil bro, so damn kacau. One of my favourite chocolates. Or rather... one of the ONLY few chocolates I eat... He finishes it for me. Grrr! SO damn geram. This happened awhile back. But even now when I think of it I wanna laugh, but also so geram. Irritated. Grrr!


Btw, Meiji White Chocolate... is one of THE BEST, I have eaten. Well I really do like it. And I do love WHITE chocolates A LOT!!! Anything with out any sort of nuts. =D

Anyway. That's all. =D Good night and toodles!

Labels: ,


The Guilty Princess fumbled with chopsticks @ 9:57 PM | 0 has delicate hands