I Love Food

The author is a food lover.
Message: I've grown up to love and appreciate the food laid out in front of me. My family members love food as much as I do. Its just a pity that my appetite is not as big as theirs. But I do manage to eat a lot when there's really really good food. I love all kinds of cuisine but have a soft spot for anything spicy. I cook for myself when I have the time. I bake for my family. And sometimes its perfect, sometimes its not. I'm not a professional chef, but I do love cooking. The aroma flowing out of the kitchen door is always the best, whereas the aroma coming out of the toilet door after a satisfying meal is not my favourite. There's so much more to know about me. Guess you're just going to have to find out. More about me.

It's Chinese Take Out Time

I decided to have this food blog to honor all the yummylicious food. You can visit my non-food blog here

Adventures With Chopsticks

My cravings and Non-cravings
More Food! Actually Hot Chocolate!
Donut Empire
Food food CREAM PUFFS!
FOOD! (Japanese Edition!)
Fit for a King
My Chili
Palace of the Golden Horses - Carousel
Meiji Chocolate
Stuffed Chicken

Take Out Boxes

July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
March 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
April 2009
May 2009

Fortune Cookies


Saturday, June 28, 2008

Jacobson's birthday Lunch

A few days back, 26th June, was Jacobson's 10th birthday. The poor kid had school. Poor kid was bullied by me whole day. =)

Hahaha. Just messing. Got him a water gun and he is LOVING it. Got him a deformed Gundam model, and he is fixing it. Those were from John and I. My dad gave me RM200 to get him a present. I spent RM51 and kept the rest. Hahaha I am kidding! I got him a WWE magazine, a limited edition. And the June issue of the WWE magazine. Of course, I read it first. Hahaha. Well its from my dad. But I should have kept some of the money huh? Hahaha.

Anyway, didn't celebrate much with him as he was in school, and we were leaving to Korea at night. So we had to make do with a late lunch. We went to a favourite of mine. Milwaukee Steak Corner.

And then at night, ordered pizza and had Boston Cheesecake. Picture on that later.

Here are pictures from lunch at Milwaukee.

DSC00629

The kedongdong drink. Large.

DSC00630

Trying to show you how big it was. Damn! now that I think of it, I should have got Bel to put her face against the glass. =)

DSC00633

Their mushroom soup is the BEST!!! The bread that holds the soup is DELICIOUS as well. :)

DSC00634

Always will finish. And scrape the bread at the bottom. This is my mum's. If it was John's or mine... The whole bottom will be missing. Hahah, we did that at Swensen's in Singapore.

DSC00637

Escargot. Yummy Yummy! This wasn't too bad. Not that much cheese. If there was more, I wouldn't mind. Load of garlic though. I remember always eating at Sakura in Bukit Bintang, their escargots are delicious!!! Cheesy and garlicky. YUMMMMMY! Eat like the Italians!

DSC00636

Jessebel's lamb. Jacobson got the leg, Jessebel the shoulder and dad got tenderloin. It was all tough. Not as good as it usually is. I think the head chef went home as it was already 2.30pm.

DSC00635

DSC00638

And my chicken burger. Not too bad. But it was such a BIG portion. Especially for me. The burger was soooo thick. Hahaha. Had to eat it two layers at a time. Not too bad. But the patty was a little flaky. Is that what happens to chicken patties?

DSC00632

And if you would like to visit... =) Go ahead! I seriously recommend this place. I think value for money, because their portions are really huge. Oooohhhhh! Their fried chicken wings is also delicious.

Anyway, if you want the directions to the one in Balakong, I can give them to you. =)

Labels: , ,


The Guilty Princess fumbled with chopsticks @ 11:42 PM | 0 has delicate hands