I Love Food

The author is a food lover.
Message: I've grown up to love and appreciate the food laid out in front of me. My family members love food as much as I do. Its just a pity that my appetite is not as big as theirs. But I do manage to eat a lot when there's really really good food. I love all kinds of cuisine but have a soft spot for anything spicy. I cook for myself when I have the time. I bake for my family. And sometimes its perfect, sometimes its not. I'm not a professional chef, but I do love cooking. The aroma flowing out of the kitchen door is always the best, whereas the aroma coming out of the toilet door after a satisfying meal is not my favourite. There's so much more to know about me. Guess you're just going to have to find out. More about me.

It's Chinese Take Out Time

I decided to have this food blog to honor all the yummylicious food. You can visit my non-food blog here

Adventures With Chopsticks

The Night of extremes
Brek @ Changi Airport (Terminal 2)
Yum!
Tony Roma's
Jacobson's birthday Lunch
My cravings and Non-cravings
More Food! Actually Hot Chocolate!
Donut Empire
Food food CREAM PUFFS!
FOOD! (Japanese Edition!)

Take Out Boxes

July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
March 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
April 2009
May 2009

Fortune Cookies


Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Beard Papa's

You may or may not know that I LOVE cream puffs. I know, I know, as a girl, its fattening and blah blah! I DON'T CARE! Cream puff is CREAM PUFF!!! Cannot NOT like it. And another thing, the thing about cream puffs is that its not cream as in WHIPPED-DISGUSTING cream in it. Its LOVELY-not-out-of-a-can flavoured cream. Normally vanilla. And I LOVE it!!!

Just so you know, I'm NOT paid for my posts. UNFORTUNATELY!!! Hahaha, but I memang DO love cream puffs like crazy. And I've always walked pass this particular shop. Never really got around to buying it. And I finally did when I was back in KL. In Pavillion with my family. Also normally I don't buy it because I don't usually use my own money. Hahaha. Use my parent's. Wheee! They really don't mind spending on food. So yeah! hehehe

Anyway this shop if called Beard Papa's. fresh'n natural cream puffs. And I assure you its VERY good.

The pastry is already ready made. You just tell them what fillings you want - vanilla (MY FAV!), chocolate, and some others that didn't appeal to me. And then you tell them how many you want and they will squirt the cream inside the pastry for you. And its super cool! There's A LOT of cream as well. Slurrrrp! Guilty pleasures!!!

They have an offer, RM21 for 6 pcs. If not individually is.... DARN! I forgot.

Anyhow, if you are looking for the place, its located at Pavillion, KL opposite J.Co. Of course there are other outlets, I'm not sure where else, but I'm sure there's one in MidValley. Now, I'm looking out for one in Singapore.

LET ME KNOW if you spot one. ;)

 

DSC00739 DSC00740 DSC00741

As you can probably see, its ALL vanilla. Wahahaha. I'm not brave enough to step out of my comfort zone. Well maybe other sort of food, just not cream puffs. *grins*

DSC00742

Hmm, its sugar coated as well. If its not appealing to you already... YOU WEIRD! Hahaha. Its fucking AWESOME!!!

DSC00743

Too bad there's no picture of me eating it eh? Or in the process of eating it. Hmm, I remember I had a post on another cream puff. Well not beard papa's. Hahaha. That one had me eating it and all... nice! ahaha

Anyway, CREAM PUFFS ARE THE SHIT! If you didn't know that already, SHAME SHAME on you!!!

Labels:


The Guilty Princess fumbled with chopsticks @ 4:45 PM | 2 has delicate hands

2 has delicate hands
<$BlogItemAuthorNickname$> had a patient mind and asked...

cream puffs and chocolate e-clairs.. They're all GOOD!!!

you should crash welcome teas then... they occasionally serve those mentioned above.. *nyek nyek*

August 13, 2008 at 12:22 AM  
<$BlogItemAuthorNickname$> had a patient mind and asked...

*drools* Chocolate eclairs.... I WANT I WANT!!! They ALWAYS run out by the time I reach it. Hahaha.

No wonder you're always planning to crash all these stuff.. haha

August 13, 2008 at 11:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Go Back and Watch me Fumble