I Love Food

The author is a food lover.
Message: I've grown up to love and appreciate the food laid out in front of me. My family members love food as much as I do. Its just a pity that my appetite is not as big as theirs. But I do manage to eat a lot when there's really really good food. I love all kinds of cuisine but have a soft spot for anything spicy. I cook for myself when I have the time. I bake for my family. And sometimes its perfect, sometimes its not. I'm not a professional chef, but I do love cooking. The aroma flowing out of the kitchen door is always the best, whereas the aroma coming out of the toilet door after a satisfying meal is not my favourite. There's so much more to know about me. Guess you're just going to have to find out. More about me.

It's Chinese Take Out Time

I decided to have this food blog to honor all the yummylicious food. You can visit my non-food blog here

Adventures With Chopsticks

Marumoto Ra-men
Fried Omelette
Spaghetti with Tomato Sauce
Formosa Delights
Ahhh farrrk!
Sakura - Anticipating Japan
Eating Weekend
Lamb Stew and 3-cheese mushroom pasta bake
Food Food!
12.09.08 - 13.09.08

Take Out Boxes

July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
March 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
April 2009
May 2009

Fortune Cookies


Sunday, November 16, 2008

Egg, Cheese and Sausage and Onion Sandwich.
The Princess can COOK! The Princess can whip up an awesome sandwich! Anyway its a double decker sandwich with egg, cheese, sausages and onion with some special sauce of mine ;)

And I know you are dying to see what I can whip up right? Hahaha for those who doubt my cooking abilities... IN YOUR FACE K! Don't you dare curi the recipe! Anyway this was BRUNCH

The ingredients:
Three slices of bread, buttered
One egg
One slice of cheese
One sausage, sliced
White onion rings
Butter
Salt and pepper
All Spice - or whatever seasoning you wish.
Jacq's special sauce

Lightly butter two slices of bread on one side, and the other slice on both sides.
Set aside.

I seasoned the sausages with all spice and a little bit of pepper. You can instead use garlic or salt, whatever you please.
Heat the pan and throw in the sausages and cook.

I soaked the onions in salt water for awhile, to take away the VERY strong onion smell. Drain, then I seasoned with with pepper and a pinch of salt. Also with a little of all spice.
Once the sausages are cooked, remove from the pan and add the onions. Cook the onions, you don't want them to be hard. Cook and then add the sausages and give it a stir. Once you are satisfied with the look and texture of the onions, remove from the pan.

Heat the buttered side of the bread until slightly brown then turn it over for awhile until the crust is crunchy. For the double sided buttered bread, heat both sides until golden brown and crunchy. *yummy right?* For those who don't want to be fat, don't butter too much. I butter very lightly.

Fry one egg.

Place the one sided buttered bread on a plate.

Add the egg and cheese. You want to do it immediately after you cook the egg, so that the cheese melts.

Then place the double sided buttered bread on top.
Add sauce - I put chilli sauce and a special sauce that I made. =P
Spread to all corners of the bread.

Add the sausages and onion.

Top it off with the one sided buttered bread.

And you are ready to...

EAT!!!!!!!!! YAY!
Gosh, Julz must be proud of me. Super retard!

Cut. Yummm!

Wahahahaa YOU LIKE RIGHT!!!!!!

Mari-mari Makan!
Err, cium roti

Shoooo good. My lovely phone camera took this. Never doubt a 3.2 megapixel phone camera. Or rather, never doubt me as a photographer ;)

Hmm, YUMMY! Clean plate. hahaha.


Of course you can make it a triple decker sandwich. Another layer of ham. Or another layer of sauteed mushrooms with onions. Or make that a four storey sandwich. *grins*

Darn! I should have made it sausages, mushroom AND onions. Didn't want to open a can of mushrooms. And I scared later John need it for something. Oh well, it would have been nicer. Mushroom, sausages and onions with pepper, and seasoning. *grins*

Well, what you waiting for!?!?! Go make a SANDWICH!

**Don't you wish you can marry ME!!!! Or date me at least. WAHAHAHA**

Labels:


The Guilty Princess fumbled with chopsticks @ 2:19 PM | 0 has delicate hands