I Love Food

The author is a food lover.
Message: I've grown up to love and appreciate the food laid out in front of me. My family members love food as much as I do. Its just a pity that my appetite is not as big as theirs. But I do manage to eat a lot when there's really really good food. I love all kinds of cuisine but have a soft spot for anything spicy. I cook for myself when I have the time. I bake for my family. And sometimes its perfect, sometimes its not. I'm not a professional chef, but I do love cooking. The aroma flowing out of the kitchen door is always the best, whereas the aroma coming out of the toilet door after a satisfying meal is not my favourite. There's so much more to know about me. Guess you're just going to have to find out. More about me.

It's Chinese Take Out Time

I decided to have this food blog to honor all the yummylicious food. You can visit my non-food blog here

Adventures With Chopsticks

Not Satisfied
Beard Papa's
The Night of extremes
Brek @ Changi Airport (Terminal 2)
Yum!
Tony Roma's
Jacobson's birthday Lunch
My cravings and Non-cravings
More Food! Actually Hot Chocolate!
Donut Empire

Take Out Boxes

July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
March 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
April 2009
May 2009

Fortune Cookies


Saturday, August 16, 2008

Snacks and Supplement
My LOVE. The one who accompanies me when I'm studying. FUCKING love HIM! And and!!! He is SUCH an obsession. And he's ANG MOH TOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Hahahaha. Shit! I wished I could see your reactions. I know you all will be like.... *speechless*

I crap so much right. Well its TRUE la. This time its true! I seriously LOVE him. And I'm sure it goes both ways. Satisfaction and obsession. When you get both, you KNOW you've fallen.

Well, shall I introduce??? WAHAHAHAHA. Yes yes.

His name is Kettle. And he makes me HAPPY!

Wahhahaha. Sorry. Like I said, this blog is very SELF entertaining. Self meaning author =P


See even accompany through OB. Damn happy!!! *grins*

Hahahaha. Oh and I'm a two timer. Baby F.Torres and Kettle accompany me! Yea, that is MSN MESSENGER open. Hahahaha. In NTU, everyone puts their status as busy/away. But sometimes they are free. =.= And then I've got SO many people in my contact list, and I don't know so many of them. And no point having to many also, they DON'T talk to you. HAHAHAHA!!! So yea, most times I'm the one starting conversations. And you know what? THEY REPLY DAMN FREAKING SLOW! Sigh, what to do? All damn smart people. *so OUT of topic already*

Sigh, being in NTU, I've got no proper nutrition. I very seldom eat fruits. Because the canteen fruits are freaking disgusting. I've never had a more disgusting papaya before!!! I think its just Singapore papayas which are so yucky. Hahaha. reject stop from Malaysia =P Wheeee!

I seriously MISS Malaysian food.

Now now, due to the lack of nutrition/vitamins. I take this. Well I was bored to death after completing my Marketing tutorial and all, so yea. Hehehe. I bought it from Korea and its been with me since. Julz hates me for not giving her ONE. BLEUK!!!




It comes in a box of 20 sachets

LOL! looks like its so heavy. Like I'm weightlifting! Hahaha.



Over exposure.

Better....!

Anyway what I love about this is that its LEMON! Yummm! And when you pour it into your mouth, its soooo nice and cold. And then it just dissolves. SO DAMN NICE!!!

Labels: , ,


The Guilty Princess fumbled with chopsticks @ 3:57 PM | 0 has delicate hands