I Love Food

The author is a food lover.
Message: I've grown up to love and appreciate the food laid out in front of me. My family members love food as much as I do. Its just a pity that my appetite is not as big as theirs. But I do manage to eat a lot when there's really really good food. I love all kinds of cuisine but have a soft spot for anything spicy. I cook for myself when I have the time. I bake for my family. And sometimes its perfect, sometimes its not. I'm not a professional chef, but I do love cooking. The aroma flowing out of the kitchen door is always the best, whereas the aroma coming out of the toilet door after a satisfying meal is not my favourite. There's so much more to know about me. Guess you're just going to have to find out. More about me.

It's Chinese Take Out Time

I decided to have this food blog to honor all the yummylicious food. You can visit my non-food blog here

Adventures With Chopsticks

Beard Papa's
The Night of extremes
Brek @ Changi Airport (Terminal 2)
Yum!
Tony Roma's
Jacobson's birthday Lunch
My cravings and Non-cravings
More Food! Actually Hot Chocolate!
Donut Empire
Food food CREAM PUFFS!

Take Out Boxes

July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
March 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
April 2009
May 2009

Fortune Cookies


Saturday, August 16, 2008

Not Satisfied
Yeah Yeah! I'm not freaking satisfied in bed!!!

Hmm, it sucks, its hard.

O.O!!! I know I know... You all are like WTF!?!?!?! or or... WHAT THE FUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCK!?!?!?! Hahahaha.

My bed in NTU does not do sleep justice. Its so freaking HARD!!! I can feel the god damn spring. My shoulders ache. I'll soon get cranky and the only saving grace is that I slept enough. Err sort of. Slept at two, woke up at 11. Meaning.... 9 hours sleep. *grins*

Anyway last night was fun. Well I didn't shop as much as I would have LIKED, hmm, its not called shopping what I did. It was more relaxing window shopping. LOL! Look around and wait for mummy to come down. Wahhaha. Anyway I just got a top and flip flops. VERY nice one I must add. ;)

Still, not satisfied on the shopping front. We had dinner at Mussel Guys or whatever it is called. Food's ALRIGHT. Not good. Just passable. I can say I've eaten better. Hahaha. But the amount we spent, IF YOU DO NOT CONVERT its bloody reasonable. If you're going to convert, then I suggest you go eat at the canteens. Basically if you're on the lookout for good food, that's not a place to go to. If you're walking around in a mall and you are hungry and you stumble across the restaurant, then you go in. Hahaha. I wouldn't go back anyway. I think that explains it. Well again, my taste and your's is different. Mine is higher class eh? GOURMET!!! LMAO!!!

Sorry - no pictures. Hahahaha. Dessert was good though. Cookies and cream ice-cream. WAHAHAH! I know I know!!! Its just ice cream, we all know ice cream is good. Well the one they served was not from Nestle! Hahaha. And the smashed bits of cookies were like chocolate and a lil gooey when you bit them. Its so freaking GOOD!!! So yea, that's all.

Got back to NTU by 11pm. Went to the TV Lounge and "read" some marketing and then played cards with roomie and her friends. Yay! more new people... More new names... Cannot remember! SIAL ME!!! Hahaha. I'm best with English names... SORRRRY!!!

Anyway, shifting gears to the Beijing Olympics. *grins*

Lee Chong Wei and Lin Dan final!!! Who's the monkeys who said he'll lose in the semis? HAH!!! Proved you WRONG!!! Its basically usually the case already. And we'll see who wins. The person with luck on their side will win. And the person who's more confident on court will win. That's my opinion. OF course, I may be wrong. There may be biased judging and stuff. But I'm really all out for Lee Chong Wei to win. And for those who don't like him. WHATEVER you say, doesn't change the fact that he IS Malaysia's best bet to get a gold. He IS an outstanding player. Especially now that he has Misbun Sidek back as his coach. He IS pretty darn consistent compared to all the other male badminton players. Just go check the statistics. Since he's gotten Misbun Sidek back as his coach, his performance is AMAZING! And those who say he plays boring badminton... OMFG!!! You need to actually WATCH badminton. Watch it NOW. I'm all out for him winning. And I know, if he loses then you'll just smack it in my face. But whatever! For once, MALAYSIA BOLEH! Hahaha. I don't get it. Is showing a sense of patriotism WRONG? Better in the sports front than the political front!

I think the Men's Singles and Men's Doubles are worth watching. Women Singles is a repeat of four years ago. But I want Zhang Ning to win. Yes yes, she's old, and she's probably retiring soon to coach. But I SERIOUSLY LIKE HER!!!

Why I say Men's Doubles is because its between the Indons and the Chinese. And its so awesome its not an all Chinese affair. Plus, I SOOOO LOVE the Chinese doubles style of attacking. They seldom defend. Especially this pair of Fu Haifeng/Cai Yun. They are usually the attacking ones. And when they play at the net... WAHAHAHAHA! VERY GOOD!!!! And then their smashes... COW!!! One of them is holding the record, I think its Fu. I cannot wait I cannot wait. *grins*

Michael Phelps makes it 7 out of 7. KNN!!! CI BAI CI BAI CI BAI!!! (hahaha sorry, I make up not swearing in English by swearing in Chinese) He won the 100m butterfly by 0.01 second. He clocked in 50.58 and the other fella clocked in 50.59. CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT!!! Like wtf right? The timers has gotta be DEAD ON la. LMAO! well I know its all electronic and computers. But STILL. SIGH!!! Human reaction is also 0.4 seconds. LOL!!! Best bet is that Michael Phelps will get 8 out of 8! Hahaha. Good luck to him!

HAHAHAHHAHHAHHHAAHAH! I'm still laughing at the fact that NADAL has gone out.

WHEEE! CAUGHT YOU THERE DIDN'T I!?!?!?!?!?!?! Well still laughing at the fact that Federer is out. HU HU HU!!!

Anyway with all that said, I'm gonna do my work! GO GO GO!

Labels: ,


The Guilty Princess fumbled with chopsticks @ 11:40 AM | 0 has delicate hands