I Love Food

The author is a food lover.
Message: I've grown up to love and appreciate the food laid out in front of me. My family members love food as much as I do. Its just a pity that my appetite is not as big as theirs. But I do manage to eat a lot when there's really really good food. I love all kinds of cuisine but have a soft spot for anything spicy. I cook for myself when I have the time. I bake for my family. And sometimes its perfect, sometimes its not. I'm not a professional chef, but I do love cooking. The aroma flowing out of the kitchen door is always the best, whereas the aroma coming out of the toilet door after a satisfying meal is not my favourite. There's so much more to know about me. Guess you're just going to have to find out. More about me.

It's Chinese Take Out Time

I decided to have this food blog to honor all the yummylicious food. You can visit my non-food blog here

Adventures With Chopsticks

Egg, Cheese and Sausage and Onion Sandwich.
Marumoto Ra-men
Fried Omelette
Spaghetti with Tomato Sauce
Formosa Delights
Ahhh farrrk!
Sakura - Anticipating Japan
Eating Weekend
Lamb Stew and 3-cheese mushroom pasta bake
Food Food!

Take Out Boxes

July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
March 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
April 2009
May 2009

Fortune Cookies


Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Yesterday's Breakfast
Yummy Blueberry Muffin and half a mug of thick Milo (because I hate it dilute and I can never finish a whole mug)

Yummy! I should have gotten the chocolate muffin as well. Hahaha get FAT! Gahh! No no no! I shall wait till December to get fat.

Woohoo! I can't wait till I'm back home on the 29th. Bel promised me donuts, mum will bring me to eat hawker food. YES DIRTY DELICIOUS HAWKER FOOD!!!



Labels:


The Guilty Princess fumbled with chopsticks @ 4:43 PM | 0 has delicate hands