I Love Food

The author is a food lover.
Message: I've grown up to love and appreciate the food laid out in front of me. My family members love food as much as I do. Its just a pity that my appetite is not as big as theirs. But I do manage to eat a lot when there's really really good food. I love all kinds of cuisine but have a soft spot for anything spicy. I cook for myself when I have the time. I bake for my family. And sometimes its perfect, sometimes its not. I'm not a professional chef, but I do love cooking. The aroma flowing out of the kitchen door is always the best, whereas the aroma coming out of the toilet door after a satisfying meal is not my favourite. There's so much more to know about me. Guess you're just going to have to find out. More about me.

It's Chinese Take Out Time

I decided to have this food blog to honor all the yummylicious food. You can visit my non-food blog here

Adventures With Chopsticks

Snacks and Supplement
Not Satisfied
Beard Papa's
The Night of extremes
Brek @ Changi Airport (Terminal 2)
Yum!
Tony Roma's
Jacobson's birthday Lunch
My cravings and Non-cravings
More Food! Actually Hot Chocolate!

Take Out Boxes

July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
March 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
April 2009
May 2009

Fortune Cookies


Saturday, August 23, 2008

Beach Road Prawn Noodle House

As you know, the family came down. And every time they come down, we're always pestering dad to bring us to eat the Beach Road Prawn Mee. Yum Yum!

So today, he finally DID! Hehehe. Anyway, it is two shop lots joined together and it is VERY busy on Sunday morning. Or lunch hour. But for us, we were lucky. 

DSC00763DSC00774Yes, you will WANT to go. *grins*

Photos photos! Hahaha.

DSC00764

As soon as my mum saw my camera facing her, she adjusted her hair etc, and it took SO long. So what happened? I snapped after waiting for Bel to prepare herself... But I guess she wasn't prepared. Nvm, Candid?

 DSC00765Jacobson and John.

 DSC00766Jacq and Jacobson. Hahahahaha.

 DSC00767 Spoilt photo... ahemJohnahem

DSC00769 I got bigger eyes! Bleuk!

DSC00770 Wait and wait for the food.

DSC00772 Julz normal photo taking pose. And my used to be photo taking pose. LOL! I look back to quite a few pics taken in FIS - NO SMILE!!! Exactly like THIS ok. Hahhaa. Nvm, still prettty what! :P

DSC00775 In the midst of talking. Hmm, I always snap pics of dad with his mouth open. TALKATIVE!!!

DSC00776 "Don't need take my picture, I know I'm pretty"

DSC00771 Legs Legs. Hahaha. Random I KNOW!

DSC00778 I deleted a picture where Julz looked quite nice and I looked OK, and this is how she merajuk. Purposely close her eyes.LOL!!! but you know WHAT??? her eyes are normally this small ANYWAY!!! So its OK =P

Now TIME For the Food!

DSC00779

Pork ribs and... tail? I don't know. The soup was AMAZING!!! Like Bak Kut Teh, but NOT Bak Kut Teh.

DSC00780

Ahem! S$10.80 per bowl. DO NOT MESS!!! But then there's like 5prawns. Noodle portion a little small. BUT then you have like 5 BIG prawns. Noodle was nice, the yellow noodles in Singapore taste different from Malaysia's. I prefer the one here, because less chemical taste/smell. Anyway the Prawn Noodles has tauge, some kangkung, fried shallots, special chili sauce and some black sauce.

Ok, you can order the S$4.50 per bowl noodles. But my dad being my dad, will order the S$10.80. The cheaper one tastes the same, just smaller portion. Not as many prawns and prawns are smaller.

Each bowl of noodle is accompanied with a bowl of soup. Basically it has the prawn base. Of course you can have the soup Prawn Noodle if you wish, but I prefer the dry one. The noodle with soup? GO KL EAT Better!Hehe

DSC00781

As you can see, SATISFACTION! Hahaha.

To be honest, my dad can cook this as well. Its pretty similar but I still like this. Got a difference between my dad's and this, but the difference is not that obvious. But it IS for me... gourmet taste bud what! =P

DSC00782

Grrr! Julz and my prawn shells.

DSC00786

DO NOT SAY THIS LOOKS LIKE ME!!! Hahaha. Lol. I know some people will say that I look like her A LOT.. Haha. >.<

DSC00787

HAHAHAHAHA! Jacobson's BIG Michael Phelps ears =P

 

We then went to Suntec. Shopped a little. Got a new Nokia phone for Jacobson. Not that special. And Julz got a KNNCCB iPod Classic. 80GB. ARGH! I don't care. So pissed off. But whatever. I'm aiming for the iPod Touch. That's it... no more good food. Stick to canteen food.... Save MONEY to get it. *grins*

And then we went to Tony Roma's, so that Dad could try it. He LOVED it. Hahaha

Oh yea, YOU people were right. There is Tony Roma's in KL at Pavillion. BUT YOU KNOW WHAT!?!?! This one I TOLD YOU SO!!! NO PORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hahahaha. told you so. Told you so!!! Hahahhahahahahhahahaha. LMAO!!! I know Malaysia TOO well.

DSC00785

And this is the longest french fry I've ever seen. Hahaha. and you would probably have ever seen in your life! Hahaha.

 

Toodles. back at NTU tomorrow morning, the advantage of NTU being near TUAS... hahahahaha =P

Labels: , ,


The Guilty Princess fumbled with chopsticks @ 10:18 PM | 0 has delicate hands